Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Funny faces

Hello frnds..
I found some more pics on da net and found them very funny....I really appreciate creativity of these people who are makng and thnkng to make somethng lyk this..
The idea itself is great and the way dey made it...it luks really lyk true human faces..
Well if u observe u'll see dat dese r jus human hands...!
Truly creative n amazing..!








Hahaha...arn't those cool..!
I lyk da diffrnt luks dey creatd jus wid hands....

Let me knw wat u think..
Thanx for checkng out my blog ... :)

8 comments:

beanizer_05 said...

hmp!
i can do those using my toes!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....they are cute....

sudhi said...

really cute nice collection nanz!!!1

Nandita said...

@Bean: really beany..! plz post da photos of ur toes..let us see too..! :P

@Bella n sudhi: hehehe...m glad dat u lykd dem.. :)

Jill Wellington said...

These are hilarious, Nandita! I really enjoy your funny blog!

Nandita said...

@Jill: Thanx a lot Ms.jill..

Jill Wellington said...

I just visited again and laughed AGAIN!!! So FUNNY!

Jolly Princess said...

Looks like there hands are crazy. (lol) Just visiting. Have a great weekend! :)

Post a Comment