Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mehendi art...

Today, M going to show you people some  pictures of  beautiful mehendi designs....That me and my cousins made in our hands for our cousin's marriage ceremony.....

I was Stunned to see the speed of this man who made the designs on our hands...and surprisingly...he didn't look at any design book...or anything else...
He drew each and every design unique and beautiful...and as we wanted it to be.....
So, here are the pictures..






                                      




                                            



                                            

Hmm...I wanted to post a few more pictures...but it gave some problem while uploading..
So, i'll post the others if you like these pictures...

The first 3 photos I took by myself...dats why...I cudn't take both the hands together..hehe..

I knw the photos are not good...But I just wanted you all to see the creativity of this man who made the design on my hand...
I loved it..
Hope u lyk it too..
Let me know.. : )

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are beautiful.....i love mehendi....

Nandita said...

i too lyk it...
thanx for the comment..

Tryant said...

Err...The Marble flooring is good nandz!!!!

sudhi said...

nanz r they ur hands??? mehendi looks gud bt i wonder whoz tht dulhan is??? (thinking vigorously)...lolzz

Nandita said...

@try...hahaha...yes..i thot i'll edit da pic..bt i didn't...I took da photo at home..so its lyk dat..hehe...dnt knw wat m sayng...*embarrasd..*

@Sudhi:...ys those r my hands...
I wanted to post da dulhans hands too...but cudn't...

maya said...

hmm..nice...like it-cool nd simpl...

Jolly Princess said...

The Mehendi Art is fabulous but I like your hands better. I do not have such lovely hands like yours. (sigh:()

Nandita said...

hehe :P...
thanx Ms.Princess...!

Don't b sad...u r very pretty... :)

Jill Wellington said...

Thanks for posting these pics. I love SEEING interesting things like this.

Post a Comment