Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our dear Mr.Bean .....


These are not done by me....
 I found these pics in the net and couldn't stop laughing..... 
So, I thought of sharing these pictures with u all.....


Mr. Bean in various looks..........!!!!!

Mr.Bean ...when he was a kid..!!

  

If Mr.Bean was the actor of Avatar...... 


  Mr.Bean wants to be like Justin Bieber.....


 Mr.Bean's daughter.....

Mr.Bean copying Lady gaga......



Hope u guys had fun watching this pics.......
I want to say "Sorry" to Mr.Bean.......!!!
But at the same time....
I would say "BRILLIANT JOB" whoever edited these pics... you have done a great job..!!hehehe

Hope someday I'll be able to make wonderful pictures like these...!!

3 comments:

Tryant said...

Hahaha....lol Nice pics!!!!

Rml said...

Hahahahahaha, those are great!

sudhi said...

lolzzz!!!!!!!!! Mr. bean z kool as always!!!!!!!

Post a Comment